- 1 ¼” interchangeable spindle, with over 6 ¼” of spindle capacity below the nut. Other tooling diameters are also available
- Large cast iron ground and polished table ensures maximum rigidity for heavy cutting operations
- Cast iron fence assembly offers independent fineadjustments with micrometers for the infeed and outfeed fence positioning
- Electric spindle brake, spindle locks with safety limit switches, and adjustable fingers to both protect the operator from the cutter as well as providing additional support for the workpiece.
- Forward and reverse spindle rotation control includes a directional indicator light to ensure safe operations in clockwise and counter-clockwise applications
- Spindle is fitted with three (3) insert rings suitable for a wide variety of tooling configurations to accommodate custom cutting applications.
|Working Table||31.5” x 39.4” (800mm x 1000mm)|
|Table Height||35.4” (900mm)|
|Capacity Under the Nut||6.3” (160mm)|
|Vertical Spindle Stroke||6.5” (165mm)|
|Spindle Height Adjustment||Hand Wheels|
|Spindle Position Display||Mechanical Readout|
|Spindle Size||1.25 ” x 6” (31.75mm x 152.4mm)|
|Spindle Rotation||Forward or Reverse|
|Max Tool Ø (below table)||8.26” (210mm)|
|Max Tool Ø (above table)||13.20” (225mm)|
|Electrical Connections||230/460V | 3–Phase | 60Hz.|
|Amperage||230V: 18.5A | 460V: 9.2|
|Machine Weight||1170 lbs. (420 kg)|
|Shipping Size (L x W x H)||43.3” x 44.88” x 42.9” 1100mm x 1140mm x 1090mm|
There are no reviews yet.