- 1 ¼” interchangeable spindle, with over 6 ¼” of spindle capacity below the nut. Other tooling diameters are also available.
- Large cast iron ground and polished table ensures maximum rigidity for heavy cutting operations
- Cast iron fence assembly offers independent fineadjustments with micrometers for the infeed and outfeed fence positioning
- Electric spindle brake, spindle locks with safety limit switches, and adjustable fingers to both protect the operator from the cutter as well as provide additional support for the workpiece.
- Forward and reverse spindle rotation control includes a directional indicator light to ensure safe operations in clockwise and counter-clockwise applications
- Spindle is fitted with three (3) insert rings suitable for a wide variety of tooling configurations to accommodate custom cutting applications
|Working Table||27.5” x 35.4” (700mmx900mm)|
|Table Height||35.4” (900mm)|
|Capacity Under the Nut||6.3” (160mm)|
|Vertical Spindle Stroke||5.5” (140mm)|
|Spindle Height Adjustment||Hand Wheels|
|Spindle Position Display||Mechanical Readout|
|Spindle Size||1.25” x 6” (31.75 x 152.4mm)|
|Spindle Rotation||Fwd / Rev|
|Max Tool Ø (below table)||7.08” (180mm)|
|Max Tool Ø (above table)||8.86” (225mm)|
|Electrical Connections||230V or 460V | 3–Phase | 60Hz.|
|Amperage||230V: 14A | 460V: 7|
|Machine Weight||925 lbs. (420 kg)|
|Shipping Size (L x W x H)||42.9” x 35.43” x 43.3” 1090mm x 900mm x 1100mm|
There are no reviews yet.