FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Features a stepped side for most common sizes of 1/8, 1/4, and 3/8”. The opposite side is sloped for odd sizes up to ¾ inch.
- Features a fixed roller bearing and extends forward for accurate repetitive ripping of your thin stock.
- Ideal for thin stock hold down or infeed/outfeed on a table saw.
- Enhances safety by keeping your fingers away from the blade while also minimizing chatter for clean cuts.
- Fast, strong setup anywhere on a steel table or cast Iron fence.
- Low profile design for use on your smallest tables.
- Includes all required attachment hardware.