- Fits JET Lathe Models JWL-1015, JWL1221, JWL1440 and other models with a 1″x 8 TPI spindle thread.
- Packed securely in a hard plastic JET case with EVA foam.
- Chuck is nickel plated to deter rust.
- Includes 5 sets of interchangeable jaws with self centering chuck for varying tasks.
- Stainless steel T-Handle adjusts jaws concentrically.
Jet 719900 Lathe Chuck 1″ x 8TPI
To compliment our extensive line of woodturning lathes, JET is introducing a nickel plated chuck with five unique sets of jaws, to keep projects securely on your lathe.
Inside the custom JET molded case you will find:
1x Nickel Plated Chuck 1″ X 8TPI
1x 190mm Nickel Plated Face Plate with 16 Grip studs
1x Nickel Plated Pin jaws (inside grip range 5-43mm, outside grip range 22-60mm)
1x #1 Round jaws (inside grip range 38-73mm, outside grip range 48-87mm)
1x #2 Round jaws (inside grip range 66-100mm, outside grip range 77-117mm)
1x Internal/external step jaws (inside grip range 8-43mm, outside grip range 20-78mm)
2x Woodworm screw (1/2″&3/8″)
1x 100mm Hex wrench
The Jet Chuck Set (719900) fits JET models JWL-1015, JWL-1221, JWL1440, or any lathe with a 1″ x 8TPI Spindle Thread.
To fit to JET JWL-1640 and JWL-1840 (or any 1-1/4″ spindle thread) use the JET Lathe Chuck Adaptor (719903).
There are no reviews yet.