Benefits of The Clamex P-14
- Practically wear-free knock-down fitting
- Detachable miter connector for 22.5-180° angles and all butt joints
- Minimal tool opening of just 6 mm
- Extremely rapid, tool-free installation of connectors
- Stackable components for transport with connectors pre-installed
- High clamping force of 200 lbs. for joinery at all angles
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the Zeta P2 biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
Clamex P can be used in furniture serial production or in individual pieces as well as for interior fitting, shop fitting or trade booths.
The connecting fitting is a popular solution for open shelf units, large pieces of furniture and angled counters, while also being used as a general glueing aid. It is frequently employed as an aesthetic, high-quality connection for premium products.
- Knock down fitting for furniture, shelf units, fitted wardrobes, kitchen manufacturing etc.
- Glueing aid for mitres and unusual angles
- Connecting fitting for detachable elements in shop fitting and booth construction
- Powerful alternative to standard connecting fittings
- Rapid prototype construction before starting new furniture range
- On-site adjustments and assembly