Benefits of Clamex P-14/10 Flexus
- Minimal installation depth for material as thin as 13 mm (1/2″) for surface or corner joints
- Detachable miter connector for 30-180° angles in material thickness of at least 19 mm (3/4″)
- Nearly invisible with its 6 mm tool opening
- Fast tool-free installation of connectors
- Stackable for transport with connectors pre-installed
- Flexible positioning pins allows for a wide variety of installation options
Developed in part to address some of the applications found in the US cabinet and closet industries, some of the main applications for this connector will be:
- Complex field-assembled pieces
- Top-loading cabinet box shelf connections
- L-shaped pantry or closet shelving
- Die-wall connections for cabinets and countertops
- 5-sided mitered box construction.
There are no reviews yet.