Benefits of The Tenso P-14
- Concealed, self-clamping connector
- High level of clamping force
- For all angles
- Extremely fast, tool-free installation of connectors
- Stackable for transport, despite integrated connector
- Lateral tolerance for efficient installation with the Zeta P2 profile groove biscuit joiner or a CNC machine
The Tenso P-14 is primarily intended for any application where a clamped joint with adhesive will be used. Certain non-load-bearings like valances, toe kicks,scribes, or concealment panels are also great applications.
Along with standard furniture and cabinet constructions, popular applications for the Tenso P-14 also include bases, covers and other slotted connections. In addition, the Tenso P-14 is often used for pre-finished parts to prevent marks that are caused by the clamps used to force the parts together. The Tenso P-14 is also the perfect solution when it comes to connections that are difficult to clamp. It also allows excessive glue to be removed more conveniently.
- Self-clamping gluing aid for furniture, shelving units, built-ins, kitchen cabinets, and face frames
- Clamping Connector for concealed corner joints
- Simpler and faster alternative to pipe and bar clamps
- Faster gluing process; work pieces may be stacked directly after gluing
- Application, adjustments and assembly are also possible on site