- Powerful magnets allow quick positioning and fine adjustment of the fence and make it easy to remove and store when a fence is not needed.
- Magnets can be positioned at different points on the fence for optimal placement on small drill press tables.
- The sturdy vertical plate that will not interfere with the drill chuck, even when drilling holes close to the fence.
- Stop block that can be quickly be positioned flush with the drill press table or sacrificial material under the workpiece, and can be stored out of the way when it is not needed.
- The fence plate is 13 inches long by 2 1/2 inches high.
Magswitch Drill Press Fence
With the Magswitch Drill Press Fence, you get easy positioning of the fence with a quick turn of one or both magnetic switches. Best of all, if you need to remove the fence, a common requirement for large work, it’s every bit as easy. Just rotate the magnetic switches and remove the fence—there is no need to unscrew any lengthy bolts. The fence includes a magnetic stop block that can be positioned anywhere along the face. Fence face measures 13” long x 2-1/2” high—a perfect fit for small- to medium-sized drill presses.