- Motor: 3HP, 220V, 1 Ph. 12 Amp.
- Recommended Breaker: 20 Amp.
- Magnetic Starter: Yes
- Min-Max Blade Width: 1⁄8″-1 1⁄4″
- Resaw Capacity: 16″
- Throat: 18 “
- Blade Length: 145″
- Disc-Brake with Micro Switch: Yes
- 220V Outlet on Back for Light: Yes
- Window for Tension: Yes
- Window for Tracking: Yes
- Magnetic Blade Tension Guide: Yes
- Worm Gear & Pinion Upper Guide: Yes
- 10 Point Laguna Ceramic Guides: Yes
- Flat Poly-Groove Drive Belt: Yes
- Premium Anodized Insert with Micro Adjustment: Yes
- Dynamically Balanced Cast Iron Wheels: Yes
- Urethane Single Piece Snap-on Tire: Yes
- Cast Table Size: 20″ x 26″
- Table Tilt: -6°, +45°
- Quick-Release Tension: Yes
- Hi/Low Anodized Aluminum Fence: 22 1⁄2″ x 5 3⁄4″ x 1⁄2″
- Table Height: 38″
- Dust Ports: 2 x 4″
- Plug Type: Nema 6-15
- Overall Height: 77 3⁄4″
- Dimensions, Base: 27″ x 20″
- Dimensions Overall: 36″ x 30″
- Dimensions Box: 82″ x 34″ x 24″
- Weight (Net/Ship): 410/460 Lbs.
Laguna 18|bx Bandsaw 3 hp – 220 volt
Ships for $199
Laguna Tools Inc. has introduced a new model bandsaw, the 18|bx. The new saw follows in the traditions of high-performance and reliability established by the widely-used Laguna Tools 14|12 and 14|bx models. The 18|bx is built around a 3HP, 220V motor and 145 (368 cm) blade for consistent results, cut-after-cut, regardless of material. Its many other standard features include a solid one-piece frame, 20 (51 cm) X 26 (66 cm) polished table, tension and tracking windows, and 10-point Laguna Tools ceramic guides. Options for the unit include an easily-installed, foot-operated wheel system that allows 360° omnidirectional operation and a pro light system that swivels 220° and tilts 320° vertically for bright, glare-free, even light distribution.