You don’t have to choose between buying a jointer or a planer – with the JPJ-12B, you can have both. Leave it to JET to design a machine that allows quick changeover between jointing and planing functions. This versatile machine features an extra-large aluminum extruded fence with centered controls for quick adjustments, a built-in dust chute capable of handling both planing and jointing operations and a powerful 3-horsepower motor that can handle the toughest lumber. A heavy-duty, fully welded steel base cabinet houses the motor and the planer table mechanism while providing solid mounting for the associated controls and support for the jointer table and fence assemblies. Best of all, the fence can stay put when changing over functions.
- Quick changeover between jointing and planing functions. The fence does not need to be removed.
- Heavy-duty cast iron tables with a ground finish ensuring accuracy and flatness.
- Heavy-duty, one-piece steel closed stand includes mounting tabs for increased stability.
- Large handwheel for quick and precise adjustments of planer table.
- The parallelogram design keeps the table close to the cutterhead for improved finish and allows for precise depth of cut adjustments.
- Three high-speed steel knife cutter head provides rapid cutting and a superior finish.
- 3 Hp, 15 Amps,1 Phase 230 Volt
- 2 speed 16 & 26 FPM
- Assembled Depth (in)55-7/16
- Footprint 40 X 28-15/16 X 60
- 3 12” Straight Knife
- Cuts Per Minute 15,900
- 4” Dust Port
- Feed Rate/s (Ft/Min)16, 26
- Fence Tilt Range 90 and 45R
- Maximum Cutting Depth (in) 1/8
- Maximum RPM 5300
- Maximum Speed (rpm) 26
- Motor Horsepower (hp) 3