32 Cross Anchors including screws for locking Anchors or Double Bolts
Break through the limits of shop-built pieces and on-site construction with the use of knock-down hardware. Create, build, and finish full-sized constructed pieces, then quickly disassemble, move, and then reassemble with only a hex wrench.
DOMINO fasteners work with the DOMINO XL (DF 700) Joiner to create flat or corner joints. Corner and flat connectors provide simple and quick connections without the need for templates or complex measuring. Colored cover caps provide high-quality corner connection appearance. Available as a set and individual components. Requires 14mm cutter.
- For processing using the DOMINO XL DF 700 joining machine
- At a material thickness of 30 mm or higher
- Acts as a counter bearing and tightening element for anchor bolts or double-headed bolts
- With soft or porous materials such as chipboard, the use of the SV-V D14 cross anchor widener is recommended (at a material thickness of 1-3/8″ (35 mm) or higher – prevents the cross anchor being drawn into the material)
- In conjunction with SV-SA D14 split anchors and SV-AB D14 anchor bolts for creating corner connections
- In conjunction with SV-DB D14 double-headed bolts for creating flat connections