- Powerful: Thanks to the 36 V turbine, power comparable to a corded extractor
- Independent: Complete cordless freedom with 2 x 18 V (4.0/5.0/5.2 Ah) battery packs
- Virtually dust-free cordless applications: Perfectly designed for use with Festool cordless tools whether sawing, sanding or drilling
- Mobile: Easy to transport at 30 lbs. (14.0 kg) or less (depending on battery selection) and the compact footprint
- Adjustable: Three levels of extraction power
- Hassle-free work: Work continuously with four battery packs and a TCL 6 DUO Rapid Charger in most cordless applications
- Practical: The extractor switches on via the remote control or the Bluetooth® battery pack
- Manual filter cleaning: For recovery of the suction force and maximum efficiency of the filter bag
- HEPA Filtration helps to ensure compliance with best practices as directed by OSHA and the EPA (please check your local jurisdiction for compliance)
- Bluetooth® functionality for extractor, remote switch-on for cordless tools
- with manual filter and filter bag cleaning
Festool 577506 Dust Extractor CTC MIDI I HEPA Plus
Enjoy the freedom and convenience of cordless dust extraction. The new CTC MIDI is our largest and most powerful cordless dust extractor yet – featuring a 36-volt turbine (18V x 2) with up to 109 CFM (3100 l/min) and 76” (19000 Pa) of static water lift. Easily integrated with other cordless tools with the dependable and proven automatic start via a Bluetooth® equipped battery or the supplied remote control. Fully equipped with timesaving and performance-enhancing features such as push-button suction control, manual filter cleaning, exterior-accessible filter drawer, smooth hassle-free hose, robust connection sleeve for secure leak-free connections, parking brake, and Systainer integration for easier transport. A HEPA filter comes standard and offers the ultimate in clean air and filtration.
- Includes 576848 Kapex saw & 577079 energy set (with (2) 5.0 Ah batteries, charger & systainer)
Max. volume flow: 109 CFM
There are no reviews yet.