- Interlocking Aluminum table: The most rigid, flat and stable surface around
- Structural Steel Frame: Every machine is built on this massive structure
- Cast Gantry Supports: Complex gravity castings virtually eliminate flex
- Proximity Sensors: These magnetic sensors act as your CNC’s eyes
- Ball Screws: Found on every Axiom Precision machine
- Onboard Cooling System: No buckets, no hoses, no aquarium pumps. No drama.
- Linear Guideways: Minimal friction. Maximum accuracy
- Industrial DSP Controller: No complex software. The hand-held controller is powerful yet easy to use
- Cable Track Chain: Stress-free movement of hoses and cables
- High Torque Steppers & Servos: Fast, repeatable positioning of all axes
- Tool Touchoff Device: Measure your bit length quickly and accurately
- Industrial Data Connectors: No weak links
Axiom AR8 Elite 2′ x 4′ CNC Router
Custom Freight Quote Needed For This Item
Axiom Precision offers a wide range of machines to address nearly any small-format CNC application. Each machine has been thoughtfully designed and rigorously tested in their Columbus, Ohio facility. These CNCs are engineered from the ground up like a large machine, but they will fit comfortably in your shop. Count on Axiom for accuracy, repeatability and speed without the use of any complex software.
The Axiom Precision AutoRoute Elite CNC router represents the most advanced technology that is primarily found on machines in industrial shops. They offer the speed, torque, and precision which can only be found in servo-driven machines. Cut at up to 320 IPM while maintaining repeatability of .05mm!
The Elite Series CNC routers have a full 8” Z travel capacity and a quiet yet powerful 3HP electro-spindle with an integrated liquid cooling system. All Elite Series routers utilize 20mm precision ball screws, massive prismatic guides, a robust steel frame, and an interlocking aluminum table. In addition, the integrated MDF spoil boards promise you the all precision you need, since they can easily be milled flat for a true perpendicular surface to the spindle.
There is no need to attach your CNC router to your computer to operate it. Simply transfer your file to the controller via a USB storage device. The hand-held RichAuto B58 DSP controller is powerful, easy to use, and 4th-axis ready.
All Axiom machines come with lifetime technical support. Whether it’s a software or technical question, or just a challenging application, Axiom is there to help — regardless of how long you’ve owned your machine. No invoices, no expiration dates.
- Furniture Making: Whether you’re simply cutting out 2D furniture components, producing an accent inlay, or an ornate 3D wood appliqué, the applications for a CNC router within the woodworking trade are nearly countless.
- Fabrication: Need to produce a unique component? Wood, Aluminum, Brass, Composites, Phenolic, Foam, Plastic – If it can be cut with a spinning bit, Axiom Precision can produce it quickly and accurately.
- Sign Making: The ability to use a CNC machining center to carve letters and design elements into wood, plastic and aluminum has transformed the sign industry. Axiom Precision offers the machines, software, and accessories to produce nearly any sign you can imagine.
- 3D Carving: Axiom Precision’s capacity and accuracy make each machine a 3D carving powerhouse. From large three dimensional objects, to fine furniture accents, you’ll quickly produce accurate 3D carvings.
- Prototyping: Axiom Precision offers a small, yet accurate machine to produce one-off components and prototypes.
- Millwork: Reproducing historic architectural components is a snap with Axiom Precision. Brackets, capitals, arches, corbels, moldings and more can all be produced with ease.
X Axis Travel: 24'' (610mm)